Although we are always looking to buy, there are certain years that unfortunately we cannot purchase at this time. During the boom years of sports card collecting, companies only made one set a year and because the demand was so high, they kept over-producing the same set which led to the market being flooded and the value of the cards to significantly decrease.
Here is what we are currently not looking for:
- Any baseball base cards from 1976 to 2010
- Any football base cards from 1973 to 2010
- Any basketball base cards from 1989 to 2010
- Any hockey cards from 1980 to 2010
- Any non-sport cards unless pre-1970
- Un-authenticated autographed memorabilia