Welcome to the Indy Card Exchange Kid’s Club! Our goal for the club is to engage and excite the next generation of sports card collectors by sharing information about the sports card hobby and sending them down the right path to collecting safely and responsibly!
The yearly membership to be a part of the club is $110 or $120 paid in $10 monthly payments. Members can sign up at any point throughout the year for $10/month. As a part of the membership, each person will receive:
· Indy Card Exchange Kid’s Club Membership Card (new card every year).
· A free Indy Card Exchange t-shirt (first time members only).
· A monthly prize that can be collected at any point during each month. Prizes will vary from supplies like binders, pages, or storage boxes to free packs or store credit.
· A free birthday prize that can be collected anytime during their birthday month.
· Invite to an exclusive kids club card trading day event which will be held twice a year where members will be taught about the sports card hobby, participate in special games & competitions, and have the opportunity to trade fairly with other kid's club members.
For 2017, we will be doing a half year membership that will start in July and the cost will only be $50 if paid in full or $60 paid in $10 monthly payments. Renewals or sign-ups for 2018 will begin in December and will be the full $110 or $120 paid in $10 monthly payments.
If you are interested in finding out more information or would like to sign your child up to be a member, please contact Indy Card Exchange or come into the shop. We can’t wait to meet our Future Exchangers!